Skip to main content


College Bound Student Athletes:

  • Prospective student athletes who plan on playing Division I or II sports need to register for the NCAA by the end of their junior year.  Then send a transcript to the NCAA after you junior year is completed and grades are posted on the transcript.

  •  Mailing transcripts
    • Please fill out an NCAA transcript request form and pay $3.00 to the ASB office. Bring the completed transcript request form and receipt to the counseling secretary so it can be sent either through Naviance or mail.

Other Helpful Links:   

Division III College Student Athletes: A guide to Division III athletics at the college level. Why play Division III athletics? The difference between Divisions and tips and tools on how to get noticed.
Athletic Resume : Sample of athletic resumes, and suggestions for letters to coaches
National Association of intercollegiate Athletics : The purpose of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) is to promote the education and development of students through intercollegiate athletic participation.
Athletic Links : Search college athletic websites by sport and state.